NK Motors monthly exports more than 5000 vehicles from Japan, the USA, the UAE and Germany to diverse countries in the world. The delivery occurs exclusively by audited entity motor carrier, based on long term experience.
Documents that will be delivered after the purchase of the vehicle:
- confirmation of the receipt of payment.
- bill of lading = a legal document between the shipper of a particular good and the carrier detailing type, quantity and destination of the good being carried. The bill of lading also serves as a receipt of shipment when the good is delivered to the predetermined destination.
- Marine Insurance Certificate = this document will only be issued by choosing CIF as transport type.
- original export certificate with a mileage confirmation; or a vehicle title.
Types of loading
- RoRo-vessels (Roll-on/Roll-off) = ships designed to carry wheeled cargo, that are driven on and off the ship on their own wheels or using a platform vehicle. This is in contrast to LoLo-vessels, which use a crane to load and unload cargo.
- LoLo-vessels (Lift-on/Lift-off) = ships with on-board cranes to load and unload cargo.
- CIF (Cost/Insurance/Freight)
- C&F (Cost/Freight)
- FOB (Free On Board)